Nokia N8 Portal |
| Poll ended: Battery draining feature on the N8 Posted: 22 Dec 2010 11:28 AM PST After a bit of technical problems with my computer, the results of the most battery draining feature of the N8 can be released into the wild! Many readers gave “taking pictures and recording” as their opinions so it was quiet easy to decide the winner. Yes, the winner is “taking pictures and recording”. I thought of giving a second place also. In second position is “playing games and downloading”.
Here are a few games for the N8: Its coincidental that I also had the battery drained when I used to play angry birds on the N8.
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Nokia N8 Portal - Apps, Games, Themes, Hacks, News, Tips To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |



