Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nokia N8 Portal

Nokia N8 Portal


Deal: Nokia N8 for $399 after coupon

Posted: 17 Dec 2010 12:05 PM PST

After looking at many online stores including Amazon, I found that the Nokia Store in USA is selling the N8 for only $399 which isn’t a bad deal considering the $546 N8 price that Pricegrabber is selling at.

Normally, the best place to get a device at cheap prices is the Amazon Store but the USA Store has convinced me that Nokia sells the N8 at the cheapest.

If you convert it to ZAR currency then its R2734 but if you look for a shop in South Africa itself, then a friend of mine that owns a shop, is selling the N8 for a minimum of R4500.

As per thenokiablog.com, you enter noknow2010 to buy the N8 at $399 but when I tried it myself then I got the result that its unvalid.