Monday, November 22, 2010

The Nokia N900 Blog

The Nokia N900 Blog


Solar chargers discount

Posted: 22 Nov 2010 12:55 PM PST

Solar charger allows to charge the N900 almost without limits anywhere without having direct access to power source, discount that just have started gives you possibility to get one for you, you can choose from 1000mAh solar charger for €12.99 (was €19.90) or 1350mAh solar charger for €14.99 (was €24.90).

N900 solar charger

N900 solar charger

While I’m traveling I always have my portable charger with me, but this time, when I had really long day in buses, planes, taxis and trains I really wished to have few more volts, when I was just few kilometers from home my regular portable charger got drained and my N900 was out of power. This few minutes was quite boring, if I had solar charger I could charge it in the mean time and then have more time with games, videos and music on my N900.

I think the solar charger is one of the most needed things if you travel a lot, it just needs a bit of light and allows you to charge anywhere. Moreover, it’s clean and ecological energy, without any harm to the environment.

MJ