Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Nokia N900 Blog

The Nokia N900 Blog


Discount for Nokia N900 safety bundle

Posted: 20 Nov 2010 12:29 PM PST

During my travels, like for example recent MeeGo Conference recenty, I’m using my Nokia N900 more intensively to phone, take photos, record short videos, make notes etc.  With so much to do it’s good to have good safety accessories and now you can have full set thanks to discount for safety bundle in our store.

I was mentioning such accessories few times before, usually one by one and this was the way I got my safety set. Another side of this story is that I use my N900 quite much and my set looks a bit worn-out right now. Replacing all it’s parts one by one is not necessary if we have such set ready in the store. It contains Screen Protector, Black Silicon Case, White Silicon Case, Crystal Case, and Leather Case. Do not hesitate, it’s really good offer, with free shipping.

If you want to keep your N900 safe, hurry up and order safety set, the discount won’t last forever ;)

MJ